Saturday, November 19, 2016

Building and HTML web page I'm struggling

Building a web page with HTML is a lot like programming with Cobalt or C++, which I learned during my two year Computer Science degree from Renton Technical College. Writing code was a concept that I struggled with at first, however I figured it out as we went a long with the help of my fellow students and my instructors. Computer networking was half of the cirriculum of the two year program and I knew it was the field I planned to pursue. Towards the end of the second year I was carrying a 4.0 grade point average and the programming instructor attempted to fail me because my internship was with a networking company. The networking instructor stopped him and said half this program is networking, so how can you possibly fail him if that's the career path he wants to pursue.
Databases written with Microsoft Access are very similar to programming in my opinion. They are extremely useful to the point of vital, if a company has a huge inventory and they revolution eyes tracking shipments. It was the hardest part of learning Microsoft Office back when I was earning my computer science degree. I've always been a left brain kind of guy more creative and not analytical, that's my dad, you and him would get along, Andrew.
I think I figured out HTML, but my title doesn't show up on the webpage.
This is my HTML address: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Steve/My%20Documents/ruralvscity.html

No comments:

Post a Comment